Saturday, March 19, 2011

Craft in the cottage

Well it is a wintery spring here in Donegal, my first open studio was met by lots of snow.
Have been working very hard when not in the garden or the polytunnel. Even spent Paddies day in the studio.
Have a new retail outlet in Letterkenny, Mourne Antiques, The Port Road. Frances Spears has been around Ireland to collect together the work of different makers. She has Emer O'Sullivan, Naomi Fluery and myself from Donegal.
Good luck Frances, it will be nice to have somewhere local to get nice gifts for people.


 As my gallery is so small in the cottage it is hard to take photos but here goes..
 These are the last few hairbands  I had better get sewing
Just a selection of the bags I have.
I have 40 currently in stock and Frances in Mourne Antiques has a dozen on display, with matching scarves and some hairbands.

I will be supplying An Clachan in Gweedore with bags, scarves and hairbands in the summer.

1 comment:

  1. LOts of lovely things in your gallery and other peoples!! Well done, and good luck for lots of summer selling!!

    ReplyDelete