Saturday, April 14, 2012

Where have you been?

I noticed I haven't updated my blog in months.
A quick update on events and kokodesigns.
I came back from the National Crafts fair in Dublin with a full order book and have just completed the last. It has been great fun working with you all on your interior design and I am glad they all worked out so well.


A few pics to highlight the variety.
At the beginning of the month I opened my 3rd annual solo exhibition in the Workhouse in Dunfanaghy, Co Donegal and am the first exhibitor to showcase in the lovely new exhibition space. This exhibition opens until the 2nd June and includes wall art and lampshades.
I designed a new range of bags and scarves and delivered them to Mourne Antiques in Letterkenny, An Clachan in Gweedore, Donegal Woolen Mill in Downings,  Leitirm Design House in Carrick-on-Shannon, Limehouse Crafts and Gifts Newry and am currently working on a new range of lampshades for the Leitrim Design House and the Bessemer Gallery in Sheffield.

We are currently getting ready to update the website www.kokodesigns.ie with my whole range and working on a new product line for late summer.  Watch this space and follow me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kokodesigns/110002049019078, which I do actually update regularly.

Happy spring Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment